- Dengue Fever have been commissioned to score and perform a new brand new soundtrack to the 1925 silent film, The Lost World, by the San Francisco International Film Festival which will premier in May.
- Their long-awaited documentary film, Sleepwalking Through the Mekong, will be available in stores on DVD/CD Soundtrack April 14.
- They will be making their live debut in Australia and New Zealand at WOMADelaide (March 7/8) and WOMAD NZ festivals (March 14/15).
- Confirmed US tour dates begin April 17 will be announced shortly.
- Confirmed European Tour dates for June and July will also be announced shortly.
Want to know how busy Dengue Fever is these days? Well, if the press release we received in the old inbox a short time ago is any indication, the six-piece Los Angeles based outfit is quite busy. In fact, so much so, that whoever put together said press release didn’t have enough space to write everything out, and instead, chose to go the old bullet route. Since we like bullets too, we figured we’d go that route too, and just copy and paste.
Dengue Fever 2009 Tour Dates:
03/07 – Adelaide, AU @ WOMADelaide
03/08 – Adelaide, AU @ WOMADelaide
03/14 – Taranaki, NZ @ WOMAD NZ
03/15 – Taranaki, NZ @ WOMAD NZ
04/17 – Falls Church, VA @ The State Theatre
04/21 – Athens, GA @ 40 Watt Club
04/22 – Tallahassee, FL @ Club Downunder
04/25 – Lafayette, LA @ Festival International De Louisiane
04/27 – Austin, TX @ Mohwak
07/12 – Chicago, IL @ Chicago Folk and Roots Festival