In this edition of Audiography, we feature reviews of the latest releases by New Brunswick punks Screaming Females and modern prog rock masters Mars Volta. Clark returns with a fuzzy, blissed-out release; De La Soul take us back to the fun days of raps Golden Age; and Georgia Anne Muldrow teams up with Madlib. We also have an interview with Jon Philpot of Bear in Heaven in which we discuss the bands latest album, I Love You, Its Cool, the trials of adapting to a three-piece, and making good music for the sake of good music.
01. Screaming Females Rotten Apple (excerpt), It All Means Nothing (excerpt)
02. The Mars Volta Imago (excerpt), Empty Vessels Make the Loudest Sound (excerpt)
03. Clark Secret (excerpt), The Pining, pt 1 (excerpt)
04. De La Soul Pushin Aside, Pushin Along (excerpt), Pop Life (excerpt)
05. Georgia Anne Muldrow Seed (excerpt), Best Love (excerpt)
06. Bear In Heaven Idle Heart, Noon Moon, Sweetness and Sickness
Audiography Episode 032 Jon Philpot (of Bear In Heaven)”
Written and Produced by Len Comaratta, Alex Young, Liz Landry, Adam Kivel, Lainna Fader, Bryant Kitching, David DiLillo, Ryan Staskel, Nick Freed, Mike Madden, and Amy Splitt.
Are you enjoying Audiography? Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes!