Sci-fi thriller Spiderhead hits Netflix on June 17th, and with the Chris Hemsworth– and Miles Teller-starring film comes a yacht rock-inspired soundtrack. Listen to The Doobie Brothers, Roxy Music, and more on the project’s OST below.
The 12-song soundtrack begins with Blitzkrieg’s “Blitzkrieg,” a surprisingly heavy opener for a playlist that also features the Doobie Brothers’ “What a Fool Believes,” Hall and Oates’ “You Make My Dreams (Come True),” and Chuck Mangione’s “Feels So Good.” Elsewhere, the good times roll with Roxy Music’s “More Than This,” Herb Alpert’s “Rise,” and Supertramp’s “The Logical Song.” See the full tracklist below.
Directed by Joseph Kosinski (Top Gun: Maverick, Tron: Legacy), Spiderhead is based on George Saunders’ short story Escape from Spiderhead, originally published in The New Yorker in 2010. The film follows inmates Teller and Jurnee Smollett as they struggle to keep their grasp on reality while correctional facility head Chris Hemsworth experiments on them with mind-altering drugs.
Watch the trailer for the film here and check out the full details on the soundtrack below. Spiderhead is streaming now on Netflix.
Spiderhead Original Soundtrack Artwork:
Spiderhead Original Soundtrack Tracklist:
01. Blitzkrieg — Blitzkrieg
02. What a Fool Believes — The Doobie Brothers
03. Solfetietto, En Ut Mineur — The Swingle Singers
04. Feels So Good — Chuck Mangione
05. She Blinded Me with Science — Thomas Dolby
06. Breezin’ — George Benson
07. More Than This — Roxy Music
08. Rise — Herb Alpert
09. Shangai Express — Maurizio Dami
10. Peppermint Park — Paul Hart
11. You Make My Dreams (Come True) — Hall and Oates
12. The Logical Song — Supertramp